Bryan and I have been married for 4 years. and have loved everyday. we have two great kids Nash ans Lucy. and we cant forget our dog Charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. he is great.
About Me
- The Adams
- Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
update
I feel bad I have not written for a while. Bryan came home on Saturday. he is doing OK. the clots are still there but he is on a few different medications to get rid of them. they make his back hurt every now and then so I feel really bad. things are looking up though. Nash will be one tomorrow. I cant believe it. I think that one is the worst age ever. he is suck a brat. if he is this bad I am scared to see what my girl will be like. as for me I think that I have reached the point of to much. the thought of something bad happening to your husband can really get to you. I know that he is going to be OK I just have a hard time getting those thoughts out of my head. and the things people say. We had a chance to meet the paramedics that where there to save Bryan. that was fun and I got a chance to thank them. one thing they said to Bryan was "when we first met you, you where dead" I really did not need to hear that. it was still nice. they where very happy to see him up right. well that is all. oh and the house is doing just fine. the brick is going up and the sheet rock as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hate to say it but they just get more bratty! Shelby is completely acting the part of the terrible 2's! It's not fun. But every kid is different, and your girl could be an angel! Shelby was good till she hit 17-ish months. She can be really naughty now though.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Bryan is home and doing better!