About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bryan again

for the past couple days Bryan has been complaining about some back pain. so this morning I called the Dr and they got us right in. they did a CT scan and found that he has about three blood clots in his lung. He will be in the hospital for about 4 to 5 days getting a bunch of medication to get rid of them. I pray so hard that will work. unfortunately he will be there for our 4 year anniversary. I am sure he will make it up to me. :) that is really all I know now. I hope to give better news soon. please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment: