About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bryans update

I am happy to say that Bryan is home and doing well after only one week. I feel so blessed to have him here with me. it makes me angry that I cant get even close to finding the words to thanks everyone for there help. he had great nurses throughout his stay in the ICU, I could not have asked for anyone better. and he has a great Dr. and the paramedics that where there to help him are my heroes. they call him the miracle patient cause they can not believe how fast he recovered from such a bad heart attack. Bryan told me that he was just not ready to leave me and Nash yet. thank you for everyone who has worried Prayed and fasted for him and him family. I truly can feel the blessings. this really has opened my eyes. we are all happy to have him home and I think even Nash missed him a little. :) thank you everyone.

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy for his quick recovery. Heavenly Father has really been watching over your little family. Keep getting stronger each day Bryan.Cute little Nash will be wanting to run with you soon.
    We love you guys,
    Roger & Annie

    ReplyDelete