About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.

Friday, February 20, 2009

I cant believe I am doing this.

For those of you who know me well I promised that I would never blog. I cant help it. I want to be with the in crown I guess. I will try my best to keep it updated. who knows though. Nash is getting bigger so I am sure it will all be about him. he is 6 months old today, he is rolling over trying to sit and he has two teeth. he has already bit my finger. I am not breast feeding so we are safe there. we also are in the prosses of selling our house and will be building a new house in Santaquin. another thing I swore I would never do (move to Santaquin). we are very excited.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you gave in!! That's okay, I was just thinking of you today so I'm glad you're blogging and I can follow you now. I can't believe Nash has 2 teeth! And I can't believe you're moving to Santaquin! That's so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you joined the blogging band wagon! How is the whole house thing coming???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, whats wrong with Santaquin :)
    Nice to see you on here!!

    ReplyDelete