Bryan and I have been married for 4 years. and have loved everyday. we have two great kids Nash ans Lucy. and we cant forget our dog Charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. he is great.
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.
Airs... you make me laugh! At least you have this blogging thing down already! I've been trying to figure it out for the longest time and gave up, but now that you are doing it and Aubrey is too, I'll try to do better! Love ya girl.
Airs... you make me laugh! At least you have this blogging thing down already! I've been trying to figure it out for the longest time and gave up, but now that you are doing it and Aubrey is too, I'll try to do better! Love ya girl.
ReplyDelete