About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lucy's growth

Lucy went in for her 6 month check up. She is growing great. at 6 months here are a few things that she can do.

she picks every thing up and put it straight to her mouth.
she is rolling over and all over the place.
She wants to crawl, she will get up on her all fours and rock. I told her she has to accomplish sitting first. we are working on that.
She is still not sure how to eat real food. most of it just comes back out.
I am sure that I am missing something but that is all I can think of right now.

her stats

Weight: 15 lbs 5 oz. 70%
Length: 26 inches 60%
head 41 cm 20%

She is a big baby with a little head I guess. I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment