About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby sister

her are some pictures of Lucy. this was the first day home. nash did not know what to think. this was as close as I could get him to her. he loves her so much now. he is even very soft with her.


there is not question that she is nashs sister. she is a very good baby. I really cant complain about anything. and she only wakes up once a night. I am very lucky. I think that I deserve it :)


1 comment: