Bryan and I have been married for 4 years. and have loved everyday. we have two great kids Nash ans Lucy. and we cant forget our dog Charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. he is great.
About Me
- The Adams
- Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
lucy is coming
well I just wanted to let everyone know that Lucy will be born on November 20Th. that is less then 6 weeks away. wow two kids. we will make is as long as I am in my house. well I hope she comes that day unless my labor goes into the next day. I hope not. it not like my last labor was short. I will be getting induced for a lot of reasons. I cant wait to dress her up in all her new clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Yeah I am so happy for you guys! Lucy is going to be so darling I just know it! It is so crazy to think that this time last year I was waiting for a baby girl to come too! I am having a hard time I don't want her to get big I hate it I cry every time someone reminds me of her birthday! I am thinking of you and good luck!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!!! I hope all goes well, you deserve everything to go well! Keep me posted when you can.
ReplyDelete