About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

fun pictures

He sleeps in the funniest positions. so cute
here is the latest picture of our house. the finish work has started hopefully it will be done with in the next week then we can do floors and paint.

Charlie is such a good dog. I am sure he hates it but he just deals with it.


This is at nashs first birthday party. the did not get to messy but he sure did enjoy it.



We gave Nash a four wheeler for his birthday, he loved it. he is such a big boy




2 comments:

  1. The house is beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys to move in. I'm sure you're more excited... We bought a house in Spanish Fork!! :) We will hopefully be in by the first weekend of October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad and I tried finding your house the other day and couldn't, but I see a picture on here! Woo Hoo! How is it coming???? How many days do you think?

    ReplyDelete