Nash is 11 months now and he just keeps getting smarter and smarter. He is now walking. he claps, he will also lift his arms when you tell him to so that you can take off his shirt, it is so cute. and I swear he says ought-oh. I guess I say that to much. Bryan is still working hard on our house. he says that after this week he will have a two week vacation from our house while insulation and sheetrock is going in. I think he is excited. The house is going good. I wish it was going faster but what can I do. we have decided to name our little girl Lucy and she wont stop kicking me. but I am grateful to have that.
Bryan and I have been married for 4 years. and have loved everyday. we have two great kids Nash ans Lucy. and we cant forget our dog Charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. he is great.
About Me
- The Adams
- Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.
Lucy is such a cute name! I'm so excited for you guys to get a girl.
ReplyDeleteTell Bryan I am sorry he has to spend his vacation getting better. I hope everything works out well for you both.
ReplyDelete