Bryan and I have been married for 4 years. and have loved everyday. we have two great kids Nash ans Lucy. and we cant forget our dog Charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. he is great.
About Me
- The Adams
- Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
moving, surgery.....
Oh my gosh. what has not happened this month. well first off last Thursday we sent in for a building permit, we should be digging a hole in two weeks. I am so excited I cant wait. we bought a lot in Santaquin on the east bench. I think that we will like it up there. Bryan has been working so hard to get things ready he is great. I am happy that part is over it was pretty stressful. I am sure I will be stressed till we are moved in though. hopefully it will go fast. Ok so on Saturday was the big move day for us. we are going to move in to the in laws so that we can save money while we build. well Saturday morning a had a very bad tummy ache, I thought it was nothing but it kept getting worse and worse. we went in to the ER to have it checked out and sure enough I had another Cyst on my Ovary this time it was on my left one (the last one was on my right) well the cyst had twisted and shut off blood flow to my Ovary so it killed my ovary and they had to remove it. so I went under surgery during our big moving day. it couldn't have happened on a worse day. but we made it thanks to my family. thank you so much I couldn't have survived without you. Well we are settled in and me and the baby are doing just fine. I do have to take medication twice a day to keep me from having a miscarriage, but only for a few weeks. that is all I hope that everyone had a better week then I did. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please let me know if there's anything you need. I know your family is great, but you have friends that are willing and ready to help out!
ReplyDeleteAiriel. Can't believe I ran into to your blog! I can't believe you have a baby (and a half!)--a cute one, by the way!!! you said you're building on the Santaquin bench. I live on the Santaquin bench. Where are you building? Maybe we'll be in the same ward.
ReplyDelete