About Me

My photo
Bryan and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. we have two of the cutiest kids ever. Nash who is 2 years and Lucy who is 11 months. and we cant forget our dog charlie. he has been with us for almost 4 years. we have made our home in Santaquin and we love it.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

good times


For those of you who missed out on girls night, we had a really good time. you missed out. and yes we talked about you.

"daddy has a soft belly. "


Every baby need a bare bumb picture posted for the world to see. and so I can show all his friends when I am older.
When this kid is tired he will just lean up agains your arm and fall asleep. so cute.


3 comments:

  1. Every time I come to your blog, it has a content warning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I missed your girls night. In my defense I actually did not know about it but I will come next time if I am invited or even if I just hear about it. And super cute bum picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you started a blog! :) hee-hee now I can tease you! JK! I will add you to our private list so we can be blog buddies. Which e-mail? our blog is www.tnhjenson.blogspot.com
    You'll get an e-mail soon! It was so fun to see you a couple weeks ago! :)

    ReplyDelete